For the pitmaster looking for the next level of challenge & performance, the Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker is the perfect choice. Whether you prefer the even heat and smoke that reverse flow smoking offers or desire to smoke with a standard setup, the removable baffles, large charcoal basket, and flexible configuration allow you to control heat and smoke however you want.
• Switch between traditional offset smoking and reverse flow smoking with optional smokestack locations.
• 4 uniquely engineered baffles lock under the cooking grate and channel smoke under and back over the food to provide even heat and smoke across the cooking chamber.
• Maintain longer cooking times and have greater control over heat with a large charcoal basket that fits in the firebox.
• Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
• A convenient warming tray located on top of the firebox is great for heating a frying pan, a pot of beans or even BBQ sauce.
• Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
• A vertical smokestack with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
• Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
• 1060 inches of total cooking space.
• Temperature gauge measures the air temperature in the right side of the cooking chamber, with a secondary location available for additional monitoring.
• Assembled Dimensions: 64.25"W x 35.5"D x 55.5"H
• Assembled Depth (in.): 35.5
• Assembled Height (in.): 55.5
• Assembled Width (in.): 64.25
• Box Dimensions: 44.9"W x 24"D x 25.5"H
• Cleanout Door: Cleanout Door with Built-in Damper
• vCooking Grate Material: (3) Glossy Porcelain Coated Wire Cooking Grates
• Cooking System: Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
• Fuel: Solid
• Grate Material: Porcelain-coated wire