The Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker delivers a smoking experience like no other. 4 removable baffles and optional smokestack locations allow hot air to combine with radiant heat to provide even temperature throughout the chamber. With a large charcoal basket for easier fuel management, the Highland Reverse Flow is built to perform.
• Switch between traditional offset smoking and reverse flow smoking with optional smokestack locations.
• 4 uniquely engineered baffles lock under the cooking grate and channel smoke under and back over the food to provide even heat and smoke across the cooking chamber.
• Maintain longer cooking times and have greater control over heat with a large charcoal basket that fits in the firebox.
• Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
• A convenient warming tray located on top of the firebox is great for heating a frying pan, a pot of beans or even BBQ sauce.
• Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
• A vertical smokestack with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
• Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
• 879 inches of total cooking space.
• Temperature gauge measures the air temperature in the right side of the cooking chamber, with a secondary location available for additional monitoring.
• Assembled Dimensions: 57"W x 33.5"D x 53"H
• Assembled Depth (in.): 33.5
• Assembled Height (in.): 53
• Assembled Width (in.): 57
• Box Dimensions: 38.8"W x 21.1"D x 23"H
• Cleanout Door: Cleanout Door with Built-in Damper
• Cooking Grate Material: (5) Glossy Porcelain Coated Wire Cooking Grates
• Primary Cooking Area (cu. in.): 619
• Total Cooking Area: 879
• Weight (kg.): 89