The Radar Hill 24" offset smoker is perfect for the budding backyard pitmaster to the more seasoned competition chef and even for those who want to add some low and slow to a commercial kitchen. The grill is perfect for classic indirect American style BBQ cooking.
All Radar Hill smokers are built solid to survive a lifetime. This smoker will make a real statement in your backyard or outdoor kitchen, it’s easy to control and a dream to work with. It has a counter weighted door to make it easy to get to your huge cooking surface. With the addition of the over firebox grill, the 24” smoker is a great all-rounder. You can smoke low and slow BBQ style, sear a tender juicy steak or grill your much loved favourites.
So you’ve heard all about the love of Low and Slow and want to join the party.
Whether you’re a Pub / Club / restaurant / Café or Caterer.
This Beast is what you need to take yourself into the commercial stage of low and slow American
Style BBQ. All of Our Smokers are Built solid to survive a life time, this smoker will not only
make a real statement in your kitchen its competition grade, easy to control and a dream to work
with as well, along with the addition of the over fire box grill you’ve got yourself a great all- rounder with Smokey BBQ low and slow mixed with the beauty of searing that tender juicy steak
or just grilling your much loved favourites. This is a beast of a unit with all the features for a
commercial BBQ Smoke house.
All Radar Hill smokers are hand made in Brisbane, Australia for us.
Radar Hill Smoker pricing only includes pickup from the Auckland store
- Fully assembled dimensions: 2400mm L x 750mm W x 2250mm H
- Cook chamber: 600mm diameter x 1500mm L
- 6mm solid steel construction, total weight approximately 420kg
- 1 x easy lift cook chamber access door 1200mm L
- Counterweight on cooking chamber door to reduce lifting weight
- 2 x removable cooking racks in the main chamber 550mm x 1200mm
- Full width heat plate with drain for easy clean-up
- Dual vent temperature dampers on side wall of firebox
- Flip up stainless steel BBQ lid and removable grill in firebox
- Removable chimney for ease of transport
- 2 x 50mm Tel True BBQ temperature gauges 100F-500F
- Drop down removable front prep shelf with stainless steel prep shelf cover
- ‘Cool to touch’ spring handles on firebox and cooking chamber doors
- 2 x custom designed rear wheels with 2 x front swivel locking castors
- Sand blasted and painted with 650° heat resistant Satin Black finish
- Comes fully assembled with stainless steel bolts and hinge pins